Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Michael's Black Friday Scrapbooking Haul

Michael's Black Friday Scrapbooking Haul Video Clips. Duration : 9.92 Mins.


Visit me at: mADDmartha.blogspot.com Black Friday Scrapbooking Haul from Michael's... mostly Cricut Cartridges and Paper Pads. Please comment and subscribe... And I should get some boxes in the mail in the next few weeks with all my big purchases I've been saving for!! Then no haul videos for a while.... hopefully... gotta be strong! Check out Arlene's video with the dew drop things.... where I got the idea from was http Her channel is great!

Tags: scrapbooking, scrapbooking haul, michael's haul, michael's scrapbooking haul, cricut haul, cricut, cricut gypsy, cricut scrapbooking, k and company, k and company scrapbooking, paper pads, paper stacks, paper crafts, flipshare

No comments:

Post a Comment